Must Love Cats: National architecture firm based in Tulsa looking for an organized and proactive Business Coordinator/Receptionist. Qualified candidate will be self-driven and willing to wear many hats, and will represent the firm at the front desk and on the phones in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner. Candidate will manage his or her own tasks and provide support to firm leadership across departments.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reception & hospitality for phones/guests/meetings
- Managing the building and coordinating needed repairs, maintenance, and supplies
- Supporting Accounting, Marketing & Business Development
- Tracking and managing CEUs and license renewal for Principals
- Coordinating Lunch & Learns and other internal events
- Care for kittens Dexter & Lulu (feeding and litter box duties are part of the job)
- Strong MS Office skills required
- Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud preferred
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and phone etiquette
- Knowledge of general administrative protocols
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Able to use good judgment and work with minimum supervision
- Willingness to support and work in a team and exhibit a can-do attitude
- Ability to support multiple co-workers and leaders simultaneously
- Ability to remain positive and focused under pressure
- Willingness to help coworkers without being asked
Benefits include: For employees, TMG pays 90% medical, dental, vision, and 100% life & disability. 3% employer contribution to 401K after one year; three weeks PTO 1 – 4th year; four weeks 5th – 9th year and 5 weeks 10+. Flex hours (four 9-hour days and a ½ day on Friday).
Culture: A fun work environment is a key ingredient to fostering innovation and staying passionate about your workplace. Serious about results, but easygoing and lovable. That sums us up. The Tulsa Business Journal named The McIntosh Group a “Best Places to Work” Honoree for the past five years, and we were named an “Emerging Professional Friendly Firm” by the AIA Central States Region Emerging Professionals in both 2015 and 2016.
About: The McIntosh Group designs solutions for retail, restaurant, banking and hospitality clients nationwide. Offering more than your average architecture firm, McIntosh excels in franchise brand initiatives, prototype development, program management and accessibility solutions. Based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, McIntosh is licensed in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. For more information, visit www.McIntoshTransforms.com
If you are interested in joining a crackerjack team that believes in team effort, continual learning, growth opportunities, open-door management and casual dress, send your resume to email@example.com.