1. Completed a significant rebranding project that resulted in a great new website and super swanky team picture
2. Hired four new fantastic team members, gained an owner and promoted seven employees
3. Launched our “Commercial Transformations” Quarterly Magazine with CCR Magazine
4. Was recognized for the 4th straight year as Best Places to Work by TBJ
5. Had our highest grossing year yet!
6. Had two team members become licensed architects (Jordan Maxwell & Jesse Husmann)
7. Became the ADA Compliance presenter of choice for a leading national Continuing Education provider
8. Formed a very fulfilling charitable partnership with The Center for Individuals with Physical Challenges
9. Learned to do the Chicken Dance at Oktoberfest
10. Celebrated a wedding, a first-time home buyer, a new baby, and we learned of a team members first baby due in 2016!
11. Lanny McIntosh was recognized as the Small Business Owner of the Year through the Tulsa Chamber
12. Lanny was appointed to the Strategic Council of the National AIA, and then voted as moderator
13. Lanny announced his running for AIA National President
14. Bethany Husmann won the AIA Eastern Oklahoma Associate of the Year
15. Bethany Husmann graduated from the Inaugural Leadership AIA class and then joined the steering committee
16. Lanny graduated from the Harvard Graduate School of Design Advanced Management Development Program in Real Estate (AMDP) Class XIV
17. Kristine Pagano graduated from Leadership Tulsa Class 52
18. Allison Broyles started Leadership Tulsa Class 54
19. Jack the Cat was interviewed by the Journal Record
20. Karen met the human Jack McIntosh!
2015 was a big year for The McIntosh Group! Thank you for being a part of it!