We are architects of transformation.
Our open-minded approach allows us to design smarter. By asking the right questions, together we determine what you really need to accomplish. Then we put the process in place to get you there.
Replicating anything at multiple locations is messy and unpredictable. Our role is to bring structure, consistency and accountability to the process. We’ve used this approach to manage rollouts of prototype designs, develop ADA architecture rollouts, conduct growth analysis of where to add locations, and simply to ensure a new security system was installed at every location in the most economical and efficient way possible.
Take a look at our results. We fulfilled 480 requests for architectural drawings in five months, an average of over 80 per month, for a quick service restaurant chain. We conducted 1,200 ADA compliance surveys in nine months for a banking client. We brought over 700 locations into 100 percent ADA compliance in three years for a convenience store chain.
Throughout the project, you have a dashboard that tracks your company’s transformation – giving you access to the data you need to manage your business and make smarter strategic decisions.
Depending on the nature of your project, the data can be used to:
- Order new signage for every location, or only specific ones
- See which features franchisees are utilizing in your prototype design, and the ones they are ignoring
- Determine the financial risk of not being ADA compliant at a particular location, then prioritize those issues based on your budget
- Budget and prioritize projects to get all locations within brand guidelines
- Spot trends so you can adjust your business plan or set projections
All the data you need is at your fingertips. The software is web-based, so you can log in from anywhere in the world.
We love creating simple solutions to complex business problems. When your projects are this efficient and easy to manage, you can make choices that are more economical, more relevant, and better for your business.